Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Second Chance

Wow! I can’t believe I am starting this Blog. This is to share my Spiritual journey with you. My family and friends that know me, know I don’t like to write but God has put it on my heart to share my journey. So I’m writing this because it’s not about my WILL but GOD'S WILL!

As I sit here and listen to Juanita Bynum sing “God of A Second Chance”. I can’t help but get goose bumps. I look back over my life and see that God has always been there by my side. God has given me and you so many chances. Yet why is it so hard to give our sister and brother a second chance? Who are we to say that a person doesn’t deserve a second chance? I remember as a teenager hearing how I would never be shit. Who would have thought years later that same young girl that was written off in man’s eyes would be living each day of her life serving God and not man? As the man I knew as my earthly father was telling me how I was a bitch and wouldn’t amount to anything, God was there by my side whispering how much he loved me and that He was my Heavenly Father. I don’t have the fancy house, car or diamonds YET, but if I was to die tomorrow I would die at peace because I know I lived that day serving the Lord and Not man. How many can say they live for God’s will in their lives and not thy WILL?

I thank you Lord for that 2nd, 3rd and 4th ….. Chance because if it wasn’t for the chance to fall and get back up I wouldn’t be writing this blog.

If no one hasn’t told you today, I love you and God loves you. Be Blessed

© Copyright 2010 – All Rights Reserved



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

testing

Anonymous said...

This blog really touched me deeply in so many ways. Keep up the good work. My bad keep up the good writing.

Anonymous said...

I love the message here.. Come on Wednesday because I could honestly use some uplifting words

Free Hit Counter