Thursday, July 15, 2010

Be Still

Psalm 37:7 "Be still before the LORD and wait patiently for him; do not fret when men succeed in their ways, when they carry out their wicked schemes."

Psalm 46:10 "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Exodus 14:14 "The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still."

Today my blog is short because I am being obedient to the Holy Spirit. God has put it in my Spirit to Be Still and not write much. A lot of words are not needed today. Sometimes God just wants us to be still and wait on Him. It’s so amazing how these two little words “Be Still” can be so hard to accomplish. Be Blessed and Know that God loves you and I love you.

© Copyright 2010 – All Rights Reserved

0 comments:

Free Hit Counter