Friday, July 30, 2010

I am my FATHER’s favorite child!!!!!!!

For months now, I have been professing to anyone who would listen that I am God’s favorite child and if they need me to pray for them I would because My Father hears my prayers because I am His favorite child.

(Monday) This week I truly felt like I was his favorite. Last week I wrote, I wanted to have that NOW Faith. That faith where whatever I asked for (God Willing) would manifest quickly. For weeks prior to writing it, I had been speaking I was going to take my oldest to Vegas for her 21st birthday; as it started getting closer to her birthday it started looking like it was going to be impossible. The day I posted about having NOW faith, I found out my job assignment would be ending in 10 days on July 30th. I didn't sweat it. "I’m excited to see what God has for me after this assignment."

That afternoon I decided to test out my NOW Faith, I called the hotel in Vegas and paid my deposit for a room the week of my daughter’s birthday, knowing I would be out of a job that week. I called my daughter and told her we were going to Vegas. Each morning when I got up, I thanked God for my NOW faith and for allowing me to be his favorite child. Some days go by, and now it’s the Monday of my last week at work. I’m sitting at my desk starting to waver about this Vegas trip and praying to God. "Lord please don’t let me have to tell Babygirl we can’t go." I needed God to show up in a big way. Later on that day, my manager calls me into her office and she tells me that they’re extending my contract until the end of August and possibly into September. She also blessed me with something else, but unfortunately I can’t share that. Just know that God showed favor on me. Vegas here we come

(Wednesday) My oldest daughter who is an actress, singer, and dancer got a call about an audition at Universal Studios for their Halloween Horror fest for the month of October; she had worked for them before. Because it’s an open call, she decided to take her sister. The morning of the audition, I woke up thanked God for the opportunities, and the doors He was opening for myself and my girls. I knew deep down in my heart that my youngest was going to get it because like I said before I’m God’s favorite. Needless to say both girls got it. This was the youngest first audition ever and she nailed it. The Knowles sisters better move over there’s some new siblings in Hollywood.

(Thursday) This week has been filled with blessings My oldest daughter calls me and tells me she has to be on set at Warner Bros that evening. We’re rejoicing! That’s more birthday money!! We have been praying to be able to celebrate the whole month of August because you only turn 21 once! Well, they liked my daughter so much they asked her to come back and film some more Friday. More birthday money!

The very same day at lunch with my coworker, I put it out there that since I am writing a screenplay and I want to be a producer, it’s time I worked behind the scenes on a set. I need some hands on experience, and as a talent manager it doesn’t hurt to know how it all works. We get back to the office, and a hour later she comes to me and asks if I would want to work as an Production Assistant on a web series on Saturday. The only thing is that I wouldn’t get off until about 2am! I don’t have a car right now and I didn’t want to do public transportation that time of morning, so I had to decline. I figure if it was God’s will, it would have worked out. 20 minutes later my coworker comes back over, "If the producer gives you a ride home, would you be able to work?" Of course I said "yes" because it was clear that this was God’s will and once again he was showing me his favoritism.

I see nothing wrong with proclaiming to be God’s favorite. By knowing that I am my Father’s favorite, it helps me to have that extra confidence in speaking what he said was mines into existence, no matter how big or small. Are you acting like God’s favorite or His stepchild? :)

© Copyright 2010 – All Rights Reserved

0 comments:

Free Hit Counter