Thursday, July 22, 2010

Use me Lord

I can’t just pick out one scripture so I say read the Book of Daniel.

Last week I had this weird dream and when I awoke God told me to read the Book of Daniel. I read the whole book and I was still left confused about the dream. As days passed, my spirit kept going back to how Daniel, Hananiah, Mishael and Azariah never wavered in their love of the Lord. They stood up with CONFIDENCE in what they believed. They knew without a doubt God had their back. They were thrown in the fire and the lion's den and they never once wavered. Are you willing to do the same? I am. The devil has thrown some serious things my way and I continue to stand and Love my Lord. If it wasn’t for my Lord I would not be here today with a sound mind. It is by His grace that I have been able to go through sexual, verbal and financial abuse (the list goes on) and still I have love in my heart and I continue to stand.

God is taking me to that next level, which is why he had me read the book of Daniels. I no longer want to be meek in the Lord; I will walk in CONFIDENCE. I want to know that when I rebuke the devil in Jesus name, he has to flee as soon as the name Jesus comes out of my mouth. I want to know that today when I say my loved ones are healed in Jesus name, they will be healed today not tomorrow or next week. In the past, many times I would pray or take a stand Lord please heal so and so or Lord please send a financial blessing and 10 minutes later I’m worrying about what I just turned over to God. I am no longer that person. God has shown me through Daniel that when I take a stand, He has my back.

We are living in times where the devil and his little friends are wreaking havoc on this earth. God is rising up His soldiers, the children society had written off, to take a stand and know that we have the power to rebuke the devil in his son’s name “Jesus”. I don’t have a doctorate in theology, I don’t know the Bible by heart, I don’t always go to church etc., but I do know I love the Lord and I love my neighbors as I love myself. I do know I live for the Lord and not for man. I am the type of soldier God is calling on because he knows it’s coming from the heart and not the flesh. Daniel’s love for the Lord came from the heart, not from what he was taught in some school or church. That's another blog “Church Folks” 

I am a person who goes by person's actions, not what they say; I am a show me person. A few years back, my daughter asked me, how can I ask them to stay virgins until marriage when I myself couldn’t sustain from having sexual relations outside of marriage. I couldn’t answer because she was so right. Our actions speak louder than our words. I am happy to say I have been celibate for almost 4 years. God wants us to stop talking about how much we trust and love Him. God wants our actions to show that we trust and love Him.

Just in case you haven't heard it today God loves you and I love you :>

© Copyright 2010 – All Rights Reserved

0 comments:

Free Hit Counter